My name is Arunas and I have been providing IT support for businesses and individuals in Oxford area for over 10 years.
I was born and brought up in Lithuania, studied in University of Šiauliai, where I achieved a bachelor degree in Computer Science. I have moved to Oxford in 2005 where few years later completed Microsoft certification program and earned titles of Microsoft Certified Professional and Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator.
Since then I have been providing wide range of IT services for number of businesses and individuals in Oxford area. Here are some of the things I have been busy working on:
- Business IT support:
- Full time IT Manager covering all aspects of IT infrastructure within a company.
- On-site and remote network and end-user support. Windows and Mac.
- Various flavours of Windows Active Directory Domains – 2003 / 2008 / 2012. Small Business Server, Foundation Server, etc.
- Implementing on-site and cloud based email solutions – Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Exchange Online, Google Mail for Business.
- Virtualization (VMware).
- Windows servers – SQL, Data, Web, Terminal (Remote Desktop), Application, etc.
- Linux web servers – Apache, MySQL, PHP.
- Asterisk based VOIP PBX systems.
- Supporting, troubleshooting and upgrading business network equipment – firewalls, switches, wireless equipment, etc.
- Home and home-office IT support:
- Resolving wide range of desktop and laptop issues.
- Local and cloud based media and document sync solutions, covering wide range of devices (laptops, desktops, tablets, smartphones, media servers, NAS, etc.).
- Data backup and recovery.
- Wireless and wired networks.
Whatever your requirements and needs drop me a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.